We have steadily grown our reach and our customer base during recent years and have achieved a number of all-time highs in 2022. During the last twelve months, our 395 staff have successfully processed just over 4’000 Reconditioning, In-situ Machining, Metal Stitching, Epoxy Resin or Mobile Team orders. Our staff have served more than 1’100 individual customers.
We carried out 63% of these orders in one of our 14 workshops. The remaining 37% of orders we executed on board ships or in customers’ plants all over the world.
The customers that we served stem from a very wide range of industries. On average, we commenced a new in-situ machining assignment every three hours, anywhere in the world.