Are you experiencing high dry docking costs?
Have you thought of changing your fleet’s area of dry docking?
Do you lack dry docking contacts in Asia?
QuantiServ provides seasoned and straight-forward dry docking support in Asia and the Middle East. Bulkers, cruise & ferry vessels, container ships, tankers, drill rigs, support vessels… You own or operate the vessel and QuantiServ helps you schedule, plan, supervise and execute your dry docking in an expedited and cost-effective manner.
QuantiServ has site offices and service stations in major Asian ports, and workshops in Dubai, Singapore and Shanghai that can aid you in your dry docking operations. QuantiServ has the technical and practical know-how for all shipboard mechanical, electrical and automation systems regardless of the manufacturer or brand.
As part of the QuantiServ dry docking support we offer a voyage support service where the QuantiServ Mobile Teams stay onboard the just dry docked vessel to perform possible system or equipment installation or commissioning tasks. This can reduce the dry docking period and free the vessel to perform its main task, creating return on invested money.
QuantiServ has all the key competences needed for dry dockings regardless of the make or brand:
- Two-stroke main engines
- Four-stroke main and auxiliary engines
- Propulsion equipment
- Seals & bearings
- Boilers and boiler control systems
- Electrical and automation systems
- Reconditioning of parts
- In-situ machining, grinding, line boring and aligning
- Ship design
- Environmental solution retrofits
On top of this QuantiServ can also take care of dry docking planning, supervision of works, and project management of any type of vessel.
The key benefits of QuantiServ dry docking support include:
- Warranty period minimum of six months for all work performed by QuantiServ or, if project management is included, even up to a year
- Finding the right partner for the scope and specification of work – QuantiServ can get binding offers from our partner yards in a matter of a few days
- No agent fee charged in our services – ever. Straight savings of up to 5% of the docking cost
- Time savings up to two days with the complete package: part deliveries made well beforehand and finalization jobs can be done at sea after docking
- Pre-dry docking inspections available world wide for all systems included. For free when the order is made through us
- A ready network of partners and suppliers throughout China, Singapore and the Middle East, as we have been there for 30 years