We have steadily grown our reach and our customer base during recent years. In 2020, our 356 staff have successfully processed close to 3’000 Reconditioning, In-situ Machining, Metal Stitching, Epoxy Resin or Mobile Team orders from nearly 700 individual customers.
We carried out 70% of these orders in one of our 14 workshops. The remaining 30% of orders we processed on board ships or in customers’ plants.
The customers that we served stem from a wide range of industries. On average, we commenced a new in-situ machining assignment every three hours, anywhere in the world.
Key Data 2020:
Did you like reading this? Let us know by clicking the 'Like' button below